Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Joy of Freedom!

It feels so nice to be on my own. I feel like a liberated soul and am enjoying my freedom to the hilt. No more scurrying to catch the 9.07 Bhayander (reverse) train in the morning or making a dash to catch the 7.39 p.m. Bhayander train at Dadar. No fretting and fuming over late trains, no more the dread of getting ‘crushed’ in the morning and evening rush hours, no more deadlines to meet…no nothing!

I can now work any time, chat any time, watch TV any time, surf any time, take a walk (actually, and not in the pejorative sense!) any time, sleep any time or just leisurely sip away few pegs sometimes. Now, any day is work day and any day Sunday. And even after a hard day’s work, there’s no fatigue, no tension whatsoever. Only an immense sense of fulfilment, pride and satisfaction of living my passion and being involved in my own creation. It's cool, man! Wouldn’t have it any other way. Hope to spend the rest of my life this way!

No comments:

Post a Comment